Medical House Calls provides primary medical care to patients who have limited mobility, in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Patients receive highly personalized medical care from a team comprised of state-licensed physicians and nurse practitioners with experience in primary care medicine. The team works under the direction of a physician who is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Palliative Care.
Medical House Calls has a unique niche in the evolving trend to shift medical care from hospitals to the community. The objective: decrease hospital admissions and ER visits that overburden the Medicare system; decrease the time and frustration consumers experience due to mobility issues; and protect those who are frail and most vulnerable to infection. Patients are provided a continuum of care that is tailored to their individual needs.
Medical House Calls Provides:
- Prompt and professional service
- Preventive medicine
- Chronic and acute disease management
- Wellness and health management
- Home follow-up for acute care hospital discharges
- Avoidance of long wait times in the ER
- No need for family members to miss work for doctor visits
- Quality time with your healthcare provider in the comfort of your own home
- Links acute care hospital care to home environment