Prevent post-acute bounce-backs with the innovative PAC 30 bundle.
PAC 30 Bundle is provided through a partnership between Homedica and STAT Home Health.
Bundle Homedica visits and STAT Home Health.
- Refer to Homedica “PAC 30-Day Bundle”
- “At Risk” status score determines NP/home health bundle visit frequency during 30-day period completed by STAT Home Health:
- Moderate Risk: 2 NP visits + HH
- High Risk: 2-4 NP visits + HH
- Very High Risk: >4 NP visits + HH
Homedica/STAT will routinely communicate with primary care physician and monitor patients via TeleHealth.
At risk patients who can benefit include: CHF, COPD, Pneumonia, End-Stage Cancer, Post MI
|High-level touches with NPs||Fewer bounce backs to ACH|
|High intensity home health and provider visits drastically increase in-home visits during 30-day period||Better communication with PCP|
|Orders signed/managed by Homedica||Respect for PCP-patient relationship|
|No paperwork||Satisfied patients|